TERMS & CONDITION
|1. Use of this website is subject to the conditions in this document. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.|
2. Intellectual property rights, including copyright, database and information contained therein, including site design, computer code, graphic files, images, text, and any other material contained in it, belong to The Gabriel Freedman Law Company (the "Company").
3. The site is intended solely for personal use and may not be used commercially, including copying, distribution, marketing, presentation, replication, etc. without the prior written permission of the company.
4. The information contained in the Site may contain inaccuracies or errors and does not constitute legal advice and / or recommendation and / or an offer to act in any way. The Company may make occasional changes in the information contained in the site without notice, and you will have no claim, suit or demand against the company for making such changes or not making changes and / or failures occur due to implementation. The Company does not warrant that the information existant on a particular date will also be posted in the future and / or be free.
Under no circumstances shall the Company and / or an employee of the Company and/or a contractor of the Company assume liability for any damage direct, indirect and / or damages of any and all kind, including, without limiting the foregoing, damages for use of the site, errors, inaccuracies in the information contained in the site, loss of use, loss of data or loss of profits, arising from or related in any way the use or performance of the site, including for delay or inability to use the site, supply or non supply of services, or any information, software, product, service and graphics obtained through the website, and / or otherwise arising from the use of the site even if the damage caused by gross negligence and / or intentionally.
5. The Company may at any time stop the activity on the site fully or partially, without prior warning. The Company may refuse access to the site or parts thereof to any user at the Company`s sole discretion and without any prior warning. The Company may change from time to time the structure of the site, including appearance, content, scope and availability of services provided, all without the need to notify in advance. User will not have any claim, suit or demand against the company for making such changes and / or failures due to implementation.
7. The law that applies to these conditions, the use of the site and everything related to the use of the site is exclusively Israeli law. The unique and exclusive jurisdiction in any matter or controversy arising from or related to these conditions or use of the site is the authorized court in Jerusalem.
8. The Company may change the terms and conditions periodically at its sole discretion.
The above conditions apply to both sexes and use of the masculine form is for convenience only.
9. Documents from this site may be printed as long as the copyright notices are included on the printouts and the documents are not modified or altered.
Please email us if you wish to reproduce any content published at this site or link to this site.